google.com, pub-9028088272525090, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Trump out of October 15 Presidential Debate

President Donald Trump said he would not participate in the debate with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden if the debacle would be made virtual because of the covid-19 detention. He said during a telephone interview with Fox Business on Thursday – “No, I am not going to waste my time on virtual debates.”

The Commission on Presidential Debates had earlier announced that on October 15, the second of three presidential debates would be held in Miami, where participants from far-flung places would participate.


The commission said in a statement- “This decision has been taken keeping in mind the health and safety of all those involved.” The news comes after Donald Trump was hospitalized and infected a dozen employees at the White House with the virus at the end of last week. About 2 lakh 10 thousand people have lost their lives in the US so far in this virus.


- Advertisement -

There was no immediate response from Biden and Trump Campaign for this comment. Trump was found to be Corona positive on 1 October, two weeks before the scheduled debate. He was hospitalized on Friday, from where he returned to the White House on Monday.


The president’s doctor said he felt better but refused to reveal anything since Monday, such as when Trump was finally found negative, when he actually fell ill and whether he still had dexamethasone, Is being given steroids.


The Coronavirus has spread to the White House. In addition to Trump and the First Lady, Hope Hicks, Nick Luna, Stephen Miller and Cayleigh McNamee were all found to be Corona positive.

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.